TAKING LOVING CARE OF YOUR MALA..
Like any other cherished and loved piece of jewellery, you should treat your mala beads with loving care and respect.
If treated with care your Lush Mala Beads can have a very long life.
CLEANSING YOUR MALA..
- Place your mala in a singing bowl and ring the bowl
- Burn sage over your mala
- Placing the mala in the sunlight or moonlight
As you wear your mala, the string may wear and break. If a mala ever breaks, it’s meant to symbolise you’ve outgrown the intention associated with that piece.
It’s an amazing opportunity to set new intentions, and ask yourself what you want to manifest.
EXAMPLES OF MISTREATMENT THAT MAY CAUSE YOUR MALA TO BREAK:
- Pulling on/fidgeting with the tassel/main crystal as this will definitely cause the silk cord or tassel to break
- Getting your mala wet will shorten the lifespan of the cord on which it is strung
- For safety reasons, do not wear your mala beads during any activity where they could get caught on something
Please use your Lush Mala Beads pouch when not wearing your mala as this will prevent any scratching or scuffing of the crystals and tassel.
Breaking of the cord is not considered a product fault due to the very high quality of the cord used and Lush Mala Beads doesn’t take any responsibility for breakages caused due to lack of care or mistreatment. Please note the cord used is the best quality 100% natural silk imported from Germany.
If your mala breaks within 30 days of purchase, we will happily repair it for you for no charge.
Otherwise you can have your mala restrung for a small fee of $40.
Lush Mala Beads is unable to accept any returns due to change of mind as the crystals and Rudraksha/Rudrani beads absorb the oil from the skin and energy of their wearer. Please see repair policy above.
Please email email@example.com with any questions or concerns.